This meet looks SO FUN! Link to Code and Registration form below.
DATE Saturday, June 4, 2011
LOCATION Vancouver Phoenix Gymnastics | 4588 Clancy Loranger Way, Vancouver, BC V5Y 4B6
- Check-In 5:45pm
- Warm-Up 6:00-7:00pm
- Competition 7:15-9:30pm (Awards Presentation & Social to follow)
Registration Deadline Saturday, May 1, 2011
No refunds will be given after May 6, unless accompanied by a doctors note.Late registration will be accepted until May 27 (t-shirt not included)
- Under 30
- 30 & better
- 40 & more fabulous
- $60 Registration Fee – includes scored competition on two events, event t-shirt, awards and pizza
- $5 for each additional scored event (ie. Four scored events would be $70)
- $50 Exhibition Only Fee – includes participation in as many events as you want, an event t-shirt, awards and pizza. This exhibition rate does not include judging or scoring of any kind.
AWARDS Top 6 places in each age group. Special awards will include “Comic Award”, “FantasticForm”, “Pizzaz Award”, “Choreography Award”. (please note that awards will include adult beverages)
EVENTS All Men’s & Women’s Olympic Events, Tumble Trak, Trampoline
- Must be 18 years or over
- All participants must be registered with Gymnastics BC as a Recreational athlete
- BC provincial Master Program – link below
- Crash mats are encouraged and deductions will not be given for spotting or extra mats!
- Spectator entry fee is $5.00. Cash Bar will be available for spectators and at the post-meet Social
CONTACT Mary Morice, Meet Coordinator | (604) 737-7693 ext.24 | email@example.com